Wednesday 17 December 2008

Holding Pattern

I've generally managed to post blogs about something each day so far in this month I like to call Blogcember (you see, what I've done is take the word "December" and the word "blog" and, because I'm attempting to post a blog a day for the whole month...OK, yes, I know, you get the idea with that one). Admittedly, there was that one blip where I pretty much wrote nothing but other than that you've had some form of content every day. Well, consider this Blip No. 2 - very much a McBlog; low on actual content, not very satisfying but does the trick as a stopgap measure.

Time in December is at a premium, you see. There's work, there's drinking, there's the eating of Christmas curries - there just aren't enough hours in the day to provide you with a constant cornucopia of fact-based frivolity. In hindsight, I probably should have picked another month to try this but I have my moments of rash behaviour which are then carried onwards by my stubborn streak. I will endeavour to make it up to you tomorrow, however - tonight, I am going to see a selection of archive Spike Milligan programmes at the NFT so I'll tell you a bit about them. So you there you, a politician's blog for you today - high on promises of things to come, low on actuals... (Anyway, it's Christmas time, you'll all be out boozing anyway, not bothering to read this. Go on, get back to your swigging of the eggnog.*)


* Does anyone actually drink that? I didn't think so.



No comments: