Thursday, 23 April 2009

Bulgarian Postcard

It turns that I did have inspiration this week after all:- videos what I have gone and made. I had it all planned out that I would carry on with that theme again today and actually give you an exclusive, never-before-seen-by-anyone-in-the-world short film (that was made about 7 years ago and we really haven't done anything with) but the file I have is too large for YouTube and my editing programme is still insistent on being a fucking dick so you'll have to wait for that, I'm afraid.

Instead, today you can have a little behind the scenes sneaky peek at the seriously-it-really-is-upcoming-as-soon-as-my-PC-plays-ball film which was shot by two of our actors while we were on location in Bulgaria. It's called Bulgarian Postcard and it goes a little something like this (hit it!):-



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4-0zv4satI

5 comments:

Vic said...

I'm so frustrated, because the last day or two I've come by and forgotten about my stupid worksite blocking Youtube. Then I get home and people are all "feed me", and stuff, and I don't get back.
I resolve to get back here later today. I'm popping popcorn.

Sweet Cheeks said...

My favorite part was the impromptu singing of Old Man River....

Awesome Nick...

You guys are something else.

:)

Vic said...

The Bulgarian dog was fascinating -- who knew they looked so different from non-Bulgarian dogs? Not I!

Captain Dumbass said...

I liked it, Nick, but what language was it in?

That Baldy Fella said...

Vic - How dare your workplace block my magnificent videos?!? Yeah, who'd've thought Bulgaria could be so different.

Sweet Cheeks - Cheers, me dear! Can't take credit for the actual footage - that was all Andrew and Nick's doing...

Captain Dunbass - I'd love to respond but I can't undertsand a word you're saying.