Wednesday 10 March 2010

So, Erm, Yeah...

Firstly, nice to see that I got enough responses to my request for story ideas yesterday to get the week's worth of storytime fun posting well and truly underway. However, what happened was that I got ahead of myself and wrote one of those. So now I've used today's allocated amount of blog time with a blog that won't be posted until next week (I'm not telling you whose, you'll have to wait and see).

I was all pleased with myself, thinking, "Yeah, you're really working there. You've got ahead of yourself. You've already got a blog in the bag for next week. You can sit back, stick those size 11 feet up and relax. Relaaaaaax." *loosens belt, undoes zip, puts hands behind head, releases gentle fart of relaxation*

"Aha," you're thinking, "I begin to see where you've gone wrong (no, not just with the farting). Also, I begin to see why A-level maths was a mistake for you."

Yes, I've done my sums wrong, haven't I? Because one blog written for next week does not equal one blog written for today plus one blog written for next week. D-, Nicholas, go to the back of the class and put on the pointy hat. And face the wall. No, turn your chair right the way around. Further. No, ignore him, everyone, it's the only way he'll learn.

So, the upshot of this is that there is no blog topic left in the old head for me to write about today. I'm just here to tell you that there's nothing for me to write about today so you should probably save yourself the bother of reading this. Sorry.*



* Disclaimer:- Author's feelings of remorse may not be genuine and any resemblance to genuine feelings of remorse is purely coincidental.



No comments: