Saturday 24 October 2009

Weekend Fun - Coming Soon-Style Goodness

I'm actually away for the next week* but, by the miracle of modern technology, will continue to post some stuff even though I'm not anywhere near a computer and am wending my merry way to a villa in Barcelona**. As the weekend's are traditionally quiet round these parts and to give myself less to write (workshy fop that I am), here's a little video post for you.

Today's installment is a little masterclass in the way that trailers should be done more often:-





* Which is why you won't get any response to comments. I'm not being rude,. I'm just not here. Well, and maybe being a little rude, too.

** Note to burglars - this is not true. I'm sat at home with a shotgun in my hand just waiting for you to make the first move. Punk.

No comments: