Saturday 20 December 2008

Things That Made Me Smile Yesterday

Or Simple Things Please Simple Minds

Because it's easy to say negative things but much nicer to be positive, here's a list of little things that, for me, made a standard day more enjoyable when you stop to think about it. There wasn't anything particularly remarkable about yesterday and I guess that's my point. Anyway, here's what I liked about the day:-

- Adam and Joe's 6Music shows
- Believing that somehow in some way, shape or form that Lucozade is a hangover cure
- Having a friend ring you when you're thinking of ringing them
- The Fast Show - Series 2, Episode 5
- The sound of sellotape being ripped off a comic bag containing a brand new, shiny comic
- American Elf: The Collected Sketchbook Diaries Of James Kochalka Vol 1
- Reminiscences of the night before the morning after
- Actually going out of the office for lunch for once and then coming back to discover there's drinks planned in the office. Result.
- Pretty girls
- Adding the Christmas episode of Doctor Who and the new Wallace and Gromit to my Sky+ record list
- Pictures of work colleagues trying on a mankini (over their normal clothes, of course - it wasn't that sort of a party)
- Thinking about which Looney Tunes cartoons are my favourites
- The Daily Mash article, "LIFE IS NOT SOME PIECE OF SHIT FILM, WOMEN TOLD "
- Filling up more of the blank space in my black notebook with actual words and stuff

That's it for me. How about you?

No comments: